CPS Archives

Motions to Spank - CPS Court filings for Parents (Part 1)

When CPS (Department of Family and Protective Services) gets involved in your lives, it can be helpful to know what ammunition you may have at your disposal to assist you in the courtroom.  There are many types of motions you can file.  You're often entitled to a court appointed attorney.  You do not have to simply do everything they ask.  Once they are involved, their policy is no spanking.  That doesn't mean you can't spank them, figuratively, in the courtroom.  It requires strategy, patience, and creativity.  An attorney should assist you in finding the many ways you can help your child, even if he or she is not in your care at the present time.  Get involved.  Don't give up.

What Our
clients are saying about our firm

Tell Us About Your Legal Issue

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Our Offices

121 N. Woodrow Lane
Suite 207
Denton, TX 76205

Phone: 940-535-5349
Fax: 866-701-0339
Denton Law Office Map

326 S. Edmonds Lane
Suite 102
Lewisville, TX 75067

Phone: 940-535-5349
Lewisville Law Office Map